The World's 1st Shilajit Supplement For Plants!
Disclaimer: This product is a hand-crafted blend of Pur Shilajit Powder, and Agricultural Fulvic Acid. It is not meant for human consumption, and is formulated specifically for plants.
EFFECTS ON PLANTS:
- Stimulates root tip growth
- Enhances photosynthesis
- Boosts plant immunity
- Mitigates environmental stress
- Increases plant biomass
- Promotes flowering
EFFECTS ON LIVING SOIL:
- Fuels microorganisms
- Improves soil structure
- Increases CEC (cation exchange capacity)
- Mitigates NPK leaching
- Increases organic matter
- Increases aeration
Gaia's Horticultural Shilajit is a plant-based fermented powder that is comprised of hundreds of plant species native to the Altai Mountains. This handcrafted blend is 100% water-soluble and safe for drip lines. It contains key trace ionic minerals, 18 amino acids, live enzymes, B vitamins, polyphenols, phospholipids, phenolic lipids, albumins, triterpenes, fatty acids, humic acid, and a highly-organized molecular form of Fulvic Acid. While less organized, the Agricultural grade fulvic acid we add to this blend is un-bound to minerals, therefore can effectively chelate minerals found in your soil, whereas Shilajit Fulvic Acid cannot. This is the best of both worlds, in our eyes. Compatible with any gardening routine, and ideal for long term use.
Guaranteed Analysis: 80.1% Fulvic Acid
Makes 4000 Gallons Of Solution
Ingredients: High Elevation Sun Dried Altai Mountain Shilajit, Agricultural Fulvic Acid
Expiration Date: 1/28/25
ATTENTION: KEEP COOL AND AVOID CONTACT WITH MOISTURE FOR LONG TERM STORAGE
GAIA'S HORTICULTURAL SHILAJIT IS 100% PLANT-BASED & HARMLESS TO PLANTS, WITHOUT THE ADDITION OF SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS, MAKING IT SUITABLE FOR ALL CROPS AND APPLICATIONS INCLUDING FIELD CROPS, ORGANIC SOIL, VEGETABLE AND FLOWER GARDENS, ORCHARDS AND TURF GRASS.
- Dissolve only what you need then & there - Gaia's Horticultural Shilajit contains no preservatives and will not last in solution for more than 24-48 hours.
- Less is more - feeding more of anything won't necessarily get you better results; pay close attention to what your plants are trying to tell you before going ham on the 'Jit.
- This stuff does not like moisture or too much exposure to oxygen. Do your best to keep your bags/buckets sealed tight, and not left open for too long. Trust me on this one.
- Gardening is hard work. Try drinking some of our human-grade Pür Shilajit Resin before getting down to work next time to boost your energy and focus naturally, with this powerhouse of an adaptogen. Can't stand the taste? Try popping a few Pür Shilajit Tablets down the hatch!